ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 27, Dwight will be closed
at both our ECD and Main Campuses.
All classes, activities, athletic practices and games, and Conservatory classes are cancelled and will be rescheduled as necessary.
Students in Grades 6-12 should monitor MyDwight and their email for assignments to complete while school is closed.ON MONDAY, JANUARY 26
, Dwight will be having an early dismissal for all students at our Riverside and Main Campuses
. This includes all afternoon classes, after-school activities, athletics, Conservatory classes and the 3rd Grade Performing Arts Program.
Early Dismissal Times:
• Our Riverside (ECD) Campus will dismiss at 1 p.m. with no afternoon classes.
• Our Main Campus will dismiss at 1:15 p.m.
• Timothy House students can be collected from our Large Gym at 1:15 p.m. at the Main Campus, and we will keep the gym open with teacher chaperones as parents make their way to Dwight.
• Grades 8-12 students are allowed to depart home from their scheduled lunch period onwards. Students in our Middle and Upper School may wait in the High School library and Quad until they are ready to depart for the day. We encourage our students to leave as soon as the school day is over as the weather is expected to become more hazardous.
• DWIGHT SHUTTLE - All ECD students who ride the shuttle up to the Main Campus will be riding on the 1:00 pm shuttle to West 88th Street. All Main Campus students who ride to ECD will ride the shuttle at 1:30 pm after the 1:15 Main Campus dismissal to Riverside Boulevard.
Please continue to monitor your email and our Dwight website for further updates from us.