|The Dwight School Foundation’s Annual Fund|
The Annual Fund is the primary fundraising vehicle for the Dwight School Foundation. These dollars impact all students in all grade levels by:
• Providing financial aid to ensure a talented and diverse student body
• Providing numerous faculty professional development grants to sharpen the skills, expand the knowledge, and kindle the enthusiasm of Dwight School’s world-class, International Baccalaureate (IB) faculty
We are proud of the growing support we have received from parents, alumni, parents of alumni, grandparents, faculty, staff, and friends through the Annual Fund, and we encourage everyone to contribute, regardless of the amount. Participation in the Annual Fund is a key barometer of pride in the Dwight community.
Fiscal year ends June 30, 2014.
What is the International Society?
The International Society recognizes The Dwight School Foundation’s most generous donors whose voluntary gift support is vital to providing a quality program.
Please consider joining this group of distinguished individuals who serve as an inspiration to others through their example.
- Presidents' Circle ($50,000+)
- Prime Ministers' Circle ($25,000+)
- Foreign Ministers' Circle ($15,000+)
- Ambassadors' Circle ($10,000+)
- Consul Generals' Circle ($5,000+)
- Diplomats' Circle ($2,500+)
- Founders' Circle* ($1,872+)
- Young Explorers' Circle ($100+) Alumni from ten most recent classes
* Dwight School was founded in 1872