- Physical Education Teacher
- Part-Time Middle and/or Upper School Music Teacher
- Part-Time High School Chemistry, Math, and Substitute Teacher
- Upper School Math Teacher
- Technology Teacher
- High School Part-Time Mandarin Teacher
- High School English Teacher
- Middle and High School Spanish Teacher
- Middle and High School French Teacher
- Instructional Coordinator
- Seasonal Counselors (General Counselor)
- Seasonal Trip and Transportation Leader
- Seasonal Senior Counselors (Head Counselor)
Top Ten Reasons to Work at Dwight
- Dwight is an innovative educator, and the first school in the Americas to offer all four International Baccalaureate programs, from preschool-grade 12: The Primary Years Program, Middle Years Program, Diploma and Career-related Programs.
- The Dwight School Foundation supports faculty professional development with generous grants enabling teachers to pursue their own spark of genius and bring that learning back to the classroom.
- Dwight was ranked #1 by The New York Observer for its low student-teacher ratio in 2013; and recognized by Business Insider in 2014 for being a pipeline to the best colleges.
- Every Dwight School rests on three pillars: personalized learning, community, and global vision.
- The IB curriculum has the highest-quality standards and assessments.
- Dwight is a diverse community with faculty and students representing over 40 nationalities.
- Situated across from Central Park, Dwight is conveniently located near public transportation and has a new 40,000-square- foot Athletic Center.
- Dwight is dedicated to igniting the spark of genius in every child, which means that faculty members carve a personalized educational journey for every student based on individual talents and passions.
- Dwight has a global network of schools in New York, London, Seoul, and Shanghai, offering exciting cross-campus curricular and cultural exchange opportunities.
- Dwight School is a family.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Dwight's goal is to achieve and maintain equal employment opportunities. It is also the policy of Dwight School to maintain a work environment free from discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, marital status, or other status protected by federal or state law, with regards to any term or condition of employment.