SAT Testing at Dwight School
on Saturday, December 5
Is Dwight still administering the SAT® or SAT Subject Tests™ on Saturday, December 5th?
- Yes! We continue to be in constant communication with the New York City Department of Health and are closely monitoring announcements from the offices of both Governor Cuomo and Mayor DeBlasio as it pertains to school closures.
- As of 1 pm on December 2, we are planning to administer the SAT® or SAT Subject Tests™ on December 5.
- We will continue to update this space as information changes.
When will students be able to enter Dwight on Saturday, December 5th?
- Per instructions from College Board, students are advised to arrive for check-in between 7:30-7:45 am; please do not arrive earlier than 7:30 am.
- Due to COVID-19 protocol, parents/guardians of test-takers will NOT be allowed into Dwight so please plan accordingly.
- The entrance is at 18 West 89th Street on the south side between Central Park West and Columbus Avenues but closer to Central Park West.
What is Dwight’s COVID-19 policy?
- Dwight has enacted a policy that includes strict social distancing capacity for testing rooms and cleaning and disinfecting the areas where students will be administered the SAT® or SAT Subject Tests.™
- Masks are required the entire time that staff and students are at Dwight and failure to follow COVID-19 protocol could result in a student being denied admission.
- Upon arrival, all students will submit a COVID-19 screening form and are encouraged to print and fill out in advance. Students will also be screened with a temperature check. Dwight students will present their Magnus screening like they would for normal school days.
What is College Board’s COVID-19 policy?
- “Across all weekend test centers, College Board requires all students and staff to remain at least 6 feet apart and wear a mask or protective face covering during an SAT® or SAT Subject Tests™ administration.”
Are there spots still available at Dwight to test this weekend? Is there a waitlist?
- We are at full capacity for the December 5th SAT® and SAT Subject Tests™ and can not accommodate any additional students.
- Per their COVID-19 policies, College Board has removed the waitlist option for any testing sites.
Who can I contact if I have more questions?
- Please contact Peter Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.724.6360 x323.