Grade 7 is often a transformative time for adolescents. No longer new to Middle School, they navigate campus with more confidence, have new opportunities to learn beyond the classroom, and explore their passions and interests with greater focus. The foundation they build in this critical time will pave the way for continued success in Middle School and, ultimately, Upper School.
You might find our Grade 7 students:
- Re-designing spaces at Dwight and turning their own visions into reality through digital and physical models
- Reaching new levels in math at their own pace with adaptive learning platforms
- Volunteering in a City-Meals-on-Wheels program as part of their community service day
- Visiting Boston to bring to life topics they’re learning in class
- Studying newscasting and working in teams to create a news report about a revolutionary war battle
- Working as a team to create an aesthetic movement routine