"Our son's first year of school was everything we could have hoped for and more. He couldn't possibly have had a better start to his education, nor a better foundation for approaching school with an enthusiastic and excited mindset. We're just thrilled with his teachers and his experience."
- Hugo and Senka, Parents to Lazar, 2s Program
The warm and nurturing environment of our Preschool 2s Program provides the ideal first classroom experience. During these early preschool years, children experience huge intellectual, social, and emotional changes that enable them to explore and understand their world. It is a very exciting time for parents and children. Check out our preschool 2s application process and apply today.
Age: Children who turn two years old prior to September 1 of the academic year
Class size: Our 2s classes are grouped closely by age and are comprised of 8-12 students with two teachers
Curriculum: Modified version of the first year of the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Program
Select from several program options:
- NEW for 2021-22: Two, three, or five full days, 8:30 am-2:30 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday mornings, 8:30 am-12 pm
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings, 8:30 am-12 pm
- Monday through Friday mornings, 8:30 am-12 pm