Wee Wonder Program
We're excited to announce the newest addition to our preschool ― Wee Wonder! This program provides a warm and nurturing classroom experience for children not yet age-eligible for our full two-hour Small Wonder Program. Wee Wonder is a literacy-based, developmentally appropriate class designed for infants 3-12 months old to attend along with their trusted grown-ups.
Preschool Director, Chris Allen, and Former Preschool 2s/Small Wonder teacher/current Small Wonder Program Administrator, Lori Taylor, will facilitate activities to strengthen your child's social, emotional, language, and early literacy development, as well as fine and gross motor skills.
Mondays, 1:15 - 2 pm
Wednesday, 1:15 - 2 pm
- Arrival and settling in, exploring floor toys
- Tummy time/movement activity
- Parent/caregiver education
- Circle time ― songs, finger-plays, baby sign language
- Lullabies and goodbye song