Information for 2019-20 Incoming Families
- New Parent Orientation Packet 2019-20
- Dwight Parent Handbook
- Dwight School Calendar 2019-20
- Important Dates 2019-20
- Who to contact for help
- End of Year Letter from the Parents Association
- Dwight Facebook - show your support by liking our page!
- Dwight YouTube Channel
- OurDwight mobile app
- Order books online
- Fall Athletics Preseason Information
- Private Bus Service
- Intercampus Shuttle Service
Division or topic specific:
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Health Information
- Special Testing Accommodations
Please note that all students are required to have a thorough medical examination by a New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut licensed medical provider. The Child and Adolescent Health Examination Form (CH-205) must be documented, dated, and signed by the examining practitioner and must be valid for one year from the date of examination. Once complete, the document can be submitted to the Health Office.
Families who are new to New York City and have not yet established a doctor for their child may contact the School's Health Office for assistance.
Medical insurance from a U.S.-based insurance company is a condition of enrollment for the Student.
Occasionally parents/guardians ask us for recommendations on U.S.-based insurance companies. While we are not associated with any insurance company and cannot recommend any particular carrier, we provide the list below for your convenience. You should do your own research to find the best insurance for your child.
NY State of Health: https://
Betins Internation Health and Travel Insurance: http://www.betins.
ISM, Independent School Management: http://isminc.com
International Student Insurance: http://www.internationalstudentinsurance.com or call 877-758-4391 ISO International Student Insurance: https://www.isoa.org/
If you have questions about these requirements, please contact our Healthcare Providers:
- Fatmira Purovic, Main Campus, Grades 1-12: 212-724-6360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Guthart, Dwight Riverside Campus, Preschool - K: p 212-724-6360, email@example.com