Summer Courses for Grades 6-8
Do you want to continue learning this summer? Enroll in an online summer course at Dwight Global!
Our academic summer classes for students going into grades 8-12 are rigorous, full-credit courses. With a curriculum designed to engage and foster critical thinking, students learn from expert teachers who are both committed to supporting students’ academic success and readily accessible. To accommodate busy summer schedules, all courses except Spanish, French and Mandarin are asynchronous with weekly deadlines. World Language classes have a weekly meeting requirement for live practice.
At Dwight Global, you can supplement your transcript or pursue credit recovery. Either way, as with our other courses, summer courses are designed to draw on real-life examples, offer a global perspective, and provide a solid foundation for future study.
To learn more, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 212-724-5385.
Middle School Spark of Genius Courses: One Week
Our one-week Spark of Genius courses meet daily. Students who successfully complete the course earn a certificate. Tuition for one-week Spark of Genius courses is $250.
- Gabrielle Hanlon | Introduction to Stop Motion Animation | Grades 6-8
- Abigail Milton | Using Neuroscience to Boost Your Grades: The Science of Learning | Grades 8-12
- Abigail Milton | Improve Your Spanish at Any Level Through Film | Grades 8-12
- Candace Cardwell | Prophets and Con-Men: Cults in America, Grades 8-12
- Daniele Sahr | For the Love of Writing, Grades 6-8
- Roxanne Miller | Art with a Message | Grades 8-9
- Sara Crucet | Summer Hip-Hop Workshop, Grades 6-12
Middle School Spark of Genius Courses: Two Weeks
Our two-week Spark of Genius courses meet daily. Students who successfully complete the course earn a certificate. Tuition for one-week Spark of Genius courses is $500.
- Koko Stella Lawson | American Sign Language I | Grades 4-8
- Koko Stella Lawson | American Sign Language II | Grades 4-8
- Koko Stella Lawson | American Sign Language III | Grades 4-8
- Lisel Scranton | D&D for Beginners | Grades 6-8
- Paul Vliegen | The Middle East and U.S. Foreign Policy | Grades 8-12
- Paul Vliegen | Popular Culture As Social and Political Allegory | Grades 8-12
- Sara Soto | Introduction to Spanish - Beginner Level | Grades 6-12
- Sara Soto | Español para Nativos | Grades 6-12
- Rebecca Singer-Zhou | EAL | Grades 8-12
- Tameka Jeffers | Dive into Nautical Fiction! | Grades 4-6
- Tameka Jeffers | Hear, Here, Hare, Hair | Grades 4-8