Admissions Process and Requirements
The Dwight Global Online School application process is separate from, but very similar to, the Dwight School application process. While different applications are used, the same supporting materials are required. As such, if you have already sent supporting materials for Dwight School, you can just include a note indicating that you have done so and we will duplicate these materials for the Dwight Global Online School application.
- 1. Schedule an online consultation
- 2. Complete the Dwight Global application
- 3. Submit required supporting materials
- 4. Schedule a virtual family visit
The first step of the Dwight Global admissions process is to schedule an online consultation with an admissions counselor. Please email our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation. Dwight Global is a unique school combining the best elements of residential, day, and online schools with a highly personalized service. Because we stress the importance of fit between institution and student, we start with a one-on-one meeting with the student and family to make sure that they understand the Dwight Global advantage.
Along with the application, please email the following materials to our admissions team at email@example.com:
- Official school reports for the last two years. The school report needs to be sent by your current school to the Dwight School Admissions Office (Attn: Dwight Global). If the transcripts are not in English, an official translation (with an explanation of the grading system) must also be submitted.
- A current language teacher recommendation and math teacher recommendation. These must be in English.
- An assessment for reading, writing, and math, which will be sent to an appointed school official at your child's school. Please provide us with their contact information so we can email the assessments to them.
- Test results from the Secondary School Admissions Test (SSAT) (our preferred standardized test) should be submitted to the Admissions Office. To register for the SSAT, please visit the website of the Enrollment Management Association.
Once your application and support materials have been received and reviewed, we will be in touch with you via email to set up a family visit. This can be done online or in person depending on where you live and your travel availability. The visit will include a tour of the school and a student interview.