To apply to Dwight Global, the first step is to schedule an online consultation with an admissions counselor. Please enter your name and email address below to get started.
Dwight Global is a unique school combining the best elements of residential, day, and online schools with a highly personalized service. Because we stress the importance of fit between institution and student, we start with a one-on-one meeting with the student and family to make sure that they understand the Dwight Global advantage.
- Step 2: Complete the Dwight Global application
- Step 3: Submit required supporting materials
- Step 4: Schedule a virtual family visit
Along with the application, please email the following materials to Ellana Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Official school reports for the last two years. The school report needs to be sent by your current school to the Dwight School Admissions Office (Attn: Dwight Global). If the transcripts are not in English, an official translation (with an explanation of the grading system) must also be submitted.
- A current language teacher recommendation and math teacher recommendation. These must be in English.
- An assessment for reading, writing, and math, which will be sent to an appointed school official at your child's school. Please provide us with their contact information so we can email the assessments to them.
- Test results from the Secondary School Admissions Test (SSAT) (our preferred standardized test) should be submitted to the Admissions Office. To register for the SSAT, please visit the website of the Enrollment Management Association.
Once your application and support materials have been received and reviewed, we will be in touch with you via email to set up a family visit. This can be done online or in person depending on where you live and your travel availability. The visit will include a tour of the school and a student interview.