Co-Director of Financial Aid
Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition and Fees 2022-23, Grades 7-12
Dwight Global Online School offers an exceptional, independent school experience in a highly personalized and virtual setting. Tuition for Grades 7-12 is $39,900.*
*Please note that tuition does not include fees for textbooks and occasional lab materials.
Dwight Global has a long-standing commitment to its financial aid program, which allows students to have an independent school education regardless of the family’s financial circumstances. As a central part of our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Dwight values enrolling a highly qualified student body with diverse talents, interests, and backgrounds. Recipients of financial aid must reapply each year and all financial aid information is kept confidential. We seek to support as many families as possible and our award decisions are based on demonstrated need.
Since the pandemic outbreak the school has received an unprecedented number of financial aid applications and we are aware that needs may continue for the foreseeable future. Dwight Global has made available funds for emergency assistance during this time of crisis though the demand for aid still exceeds the funds available. With this in mind, we are working to offer some assistance to as many families as possible and may not be able to offer as much aid as each family requests. Financial aid awards range from small grants to full tuition.
Additional Considerations for Families Applying for Financial Aid
All financial aid applications are reviewed confidentially, comprehensively and individually. We use TADS financial aid application system to help us fairly evaluate award decisions. There are no specific benchmarks for income levels to qualify for financial aid. Providing additional narrative details in the application will assist the Financial Aid Committee to understand any extenuating circumstances that are unique to your family.
If you anticipate needing financial assistance in the future, please indicate this at the time of admission. Families who initially enrolled at Dwight School without a financial aid package are eligible to apply for aid only if they have experienced a significant change in circumstances. Funds are not available for families with pre-existing needs that were not disclosed at the time of initial admission.
To be eligible for consideration for financial aid, you must complete your online application and upload all required supplemental paperwork (most recent W2s, tax returns, 1099, etc.). We will communicate decisions about financial aid together with the admissions decision.
To begin your financial aid application for the 2022-23 school year, please follow the steps below (you only have to complete one application, even if you are applying on behalf of several children).
How to Apply for Financial Aid:
- Complete the online TADS application. To access the TADS online application, visit www.mytads.com and click on ‘Financial Aid Assessment’ to begin.
- Create a new account or log in to an existing account. Click start financial aid application.
- Select State: New York; Select City: New York; Select School: Dwight Global Online
- Please provide complete and accurate answers to all questions relevant to your family.
- Upload your required tax and supporting documents.
- Submit and pay a non-refundable application fee of $45.
If you have questions about the TADS application including technical support with the TADS system, you may reach us at 800-477-8237, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm Central Time. TADS staff are also available through live chat on their website and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions for Dwight regarding the application process, please see the FAQs below or email the Financial Aid Office.
Dwight Global Financial Aid FAQs
- Who qualifies for financial aid?
- In addition to financial aid, are merit or other scholarships available?
- How much financial aid will my child/family receive?
- Is financial aid available for expenses beyond tuition?
- What documentation will I need to complete the TADS financial aid application?
- How can I send in the supporting documentation?
- What if I want to leave my online application and come back to it later?
- How do I know if you have received my fax, mail or upload?
- If my circumstances change, can I change my application?