At Dwight Global, we are committed to providing all students with the opportunity to fully realize their sparks of genius.
Often this involves finding activities that fall at the intersection of formal study and co-curricular or extracurricular activities. At other times, students may have interests that fall completely outside what they normally do.
Clubs and organized activities provide an ideal way for students to pursue these interests.
At Dwight Global, courses are scheduled Monday through Thursday. Fridays are reserved for clubs and extracurricular activities. In addition to teaching courses, instructors lead clubs around topics of their personal interests. Moreover, any student can form a club on any topic provided there is sufficient interest among other students and they find a faculty sponsor.
Perhaps one of the most beloved traditions at Dwight Global is the House System. Adapted from the British system, students are assigned a House upon enrollment. Dwight Global has 4 houses: Blue, Yellow, Red, and Green. Every year, the 4 Houses compete in a series of competitions for the coveted House Cup. These competitions include, but are not limited to: Debate-A-Thons, Spirit Week, Lip Sync Competitions, and many more. While students at Dwight Global take pride in their competitive spirits, the Houses also serve as a vehicle for social-emotional learning and a form of support. Every House is overseen by two student leaders: a Head and a Deputy Head of House. These leaders ensure that all students feel welcomed and supported; they envelop new students into the family that is Dwight Global Online.
- Student Ambassadors | Grades 6-12
- National Honor Society (NHS) | Grades 10-12
- National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) | Grades 7-9
- Global Issues Network (GIN) | Grades 8-11
- Diplomatic Leadership | Grades 8-12
- World Scholars Cup | Grades 6-8
- Debate Club | Grades 6-12
- WISER | Grades 6-12
- Duke of Edinburgh | Grades 9-12
- Asian Student Union & Culture Club | Grades 6-12
- Black Student Union | Grades 6-12
- French Culture | Grades 6-12
- Yearbook Committee | grades 6-12
- Creative Writing Club | Grades 6-12
- Book Club | Grades 10-12
- Junior Book Club | grades 6-9
- Dwight Gazette (Student Newspaper) | Grades 6-12
- Lexicon Club | Grades 6-9
- Spark Tank | Grades 6-12
- American Sign Language (ASL) Club | Grades 6-12
- Science & Medical Occupations Club | Grades 9-12
- Math Club | Grades 10-12
- Junior Math Club | Grades 6-9
- Computer & Coding Club | Grades 6-12
- Cinematic Enrichment Society | Grades 6-12
- Photography Club | Grades 6-12
- Art Club | Grades 6-12
- Music Ensemble Club | Grades 6-12
- Chess Club | Grades 6-12
- Baking Club | Grades 6-12
- Investment Club | Grades 9-12
- Tennis Club | Grades 6-12