Grades 1-5 Library Resources
CHOOSE CENTRAL PARK WEST
Click on catalog to search our collection of books, e-books, and other media. The catalog will tell you if we have a book and where it would be located within the library.
Accessing eBooks and Book Requests
- SORA - Log-on using your email and laptop password
- Through Sora you can access Dwight School's ebooks as well as the ebooks we have through the Hudson Valley Library Association (HVLA) Consortium.
- All summer reading books are available through Sora, and you can download it as an app on phones or tablets as well.
- Need further instructions? Look here or ask a librarian for help.
Recommend Books for the Library
Want to add something to the library? Email Ms. Ginman, or check back here for more information.
Timothy House Resources
Helpful databases and websites for the classroom.
Database Passwords and Usernames
Citation Tools and Research Guides
- Noodle Tools: This is the school's citation manager, and with it you can create works cited pages for various projects.
- Sweet Search
Meet Your Librarians
Karen Ginman, Lower School Librarian
Katie Bader, Library Assistant
You can check out materials either using the self-checkout computer or with the librarian on duty. The loan period for materials is 3 weeks, if you need longer please renew your materials with the librarian. You can return your materials to the librarian directly or by placing them on the cart next to the desk. Library items are shared by everyone in the community, so please be courteous in returning them quickly.
Lost or Damaged Items
Please notify a librarian of lost or damaged materials. Replacements will be handled on a case by case basis.