Upper School After-School & Clubs
From Mock Trial and Yearbook, to DNA Barcoding and Business and Investment Club, Dwight offers Upper School students an extensive range of after-school programs and club to choose from.
- Session length: Fall, winter, and spring
- Cost: Club participation is included in tuition, programs are fee-based and costs vary
- Time: Clubs meet from 3-4 pm and programs run from 3-4:30 pm, unless otherwise stated
- Location: Dwight’s CPW Campus or the Dwight School Athletic Center
Please note that while this guide reflects the current and/or upcoming season's offerings, programs are subject to change. Families are encouraged to inquire with our After-school Team via email@example.com about any specific clubs or activities of interest.
The goal of an affinity groups is to:
- Provide a safe space for all participants to identify important issues and common concerns through dialogue
- Use individual voices to bring about affirmation, fellowship, connection, and empowerment
- Establish social awareness connections to both the School community and the surrounding community.
- Educate ourselves and each other