Dwight Global Online School is a new kind of school, combining the best elements of online schools and residential education. Classes meet in a real-time synchronous seminar environment that has been compared to a “virtual Harkness table.” Students also have Oxford-style tutorials with instructors. If you enjoy teaching and working closely with students, Dwight Global is the place to be.
- Dwight Global teachers lead classes from wherever they are in the world and have the opportunity to teach students based in 26 different countries worldwide.
- Dwight is an innovative educational institution, with a 150-year record of leadership as an independent school. Help set the course for the next 150 years.
- The Dwight School Foundation supports faculty professional development with generous grants enabling teachers to pursue their own spark of genius and bring that learning back to the classroom.
- Dwight is dedicated to igniting the spark of genius in every child, which means that faculty members carve a personalized educational journey for every student based on individual talents and passions.
- Dwight Global is part of the Dwight global network of schools in New York, London, Seoul, Shanghai, and Dubai offering exciting cross-campus curricular and cultural exchange opportunities.
- Every Dwight School rests on three pillars: personalized learning, community, and global vision.
- Dwight is a diverse community with faculty and students representing over 40 nationalities.
- Dwight School is a family.
We are committed to making our recruitment practices barrier-free and as accessible as possible for everyone. This includes making adjustments or changes for disabled people or people with long-term health conditions. If you would like us to do anything differently during the recruitment process, or provide any information in an alternative format, please let us know.
Dwight Global's goal is to achieve and maintain equal employment opportunities. It is also the policy of Dwight Global to maintain a work environment free from discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, marital status, or other status protected by federal or state law, with regards to any term or condition of employment.