From acrobatics to fencing, and from cooking to mine craft, Dwight offers Lower School students an extensive range of after-school classes and activities, all designed to spark minds, bodies, and imaginations.
Session length and cost: We have fall, winter, and spring sessions; cost varies by program.
Time: 3-4:30 pm unless otherwise stated.
Club house daily drop-in service is available and designed to extend the day until 5:30 pm, providing students with a structured but relaxed alternative to our other after-school offerings.
Location: Dwight's Main Campus
Sample activities and clubs for grades 1-5
- Sports Mania, Swimming, Tennis, Co-ed Soccer, Dodgeball, Basketball, Fencing, Parkour Adventure, Running Club, Rookie Rugby, Flag Football
- Hip Hop Dance, Mindfulness Yoga, Acrobatics
- Orchestra, Chorus, Theater
- Junior Zoologist, Mohr's Explorers, Greener Earth, Baking & Cooking Wars, Mini-Model UN, Spark Tank
- Art, Knit & Stitch, Mini Dwight Magazine
- First Lego League Challenge Team, Techy Tinkering & Crafty Coding, Roblox Build, Mad Science, Chess